Thursday, February 9, 2012

Where Have I Been?

I haven't written in a while now.. seems the world hasn't slowed down long enough for me to have a look at what was going on around me. The days have fluctuated between almost cold, cool and are we sure its not still Spring? It is the beginning of February and we haven't had any snow this year.. tho we more than made up for it in rain. Honestly not much HAS been going on I just haven't taken time to think about what to write about. I have read a lot of books between last post and this one.. but none really stand out as being amazingly note worthy. Just finished The Road by Cormac McCarthy.. post apocalyptic book that is libel to give me nightmares.. but read it for my book club meeting which is tonight. The Hunger Games movie will be out soon and several other women and I are really looking forward to that movie. Expect a full blog on it when we get out but before that movie is the One For the Money by Janet Evanovich. My book club, my clubs hosting library and I all plan on going to see it together if we can..It should be great. The books were so amazing it shouldn't be too hard to make a movie out of rich text as Evanovich gives us. I have also heard they are making a TV series out of Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter books! I am in a romantic readers movie heaven.. I don't watch a lot of TV but will make a huge exception for these. I have gone back and reread my Hunger Games books getting ready for the movies and am currently in a book slump. I need to find me something to read.. new authors maybe try some new genres. Just so long as I get my happy endings! I never understood why people wanted to read depressing books or sad books.. they always made me sad and depressed. Any book ideas let me know... I'm off to the library to do some author searching and maybe come up with a new one. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment