Monday, April 23, 2012

Life a Soap Opera?

Some days it seems the things that goes on just piles on and it should read like a Soap Opera. Some moments are less believable than others but no less real.. and you just think really?! The only thing missing is your little sister coming into the room saying she is pregnant with your husbands twin brothers love child but it could also be your husbands.. but that's only if he was the mysterious man who she met at the bar.. HA some of those scripts are hilarious.. they should just follow real people around and they would get some great stories! Brothers who swap wives every 10 years.. yep I have seen that... have to say thank heavens I'm not related to them but my half brother is.. (soap opera!) Oh my I could keep going and really clean out closets.. but then I wouldn't be a bit of a mystery.. big laugh... I know some who LOVE when their life is chaotic and drama ridden and thrive on the attention.. and others like me who just want to be left in peace and never have drama of any kind.. I know I like to keep my head in the sand.. keeps the voices down that way... and I can pretend I'm sane a bit longer. And then their are those rare ones who don't like drama but seem always to be having some.. I have to question do they enjoy it a little to have so much of it... but who honestly knows. I bet Police officers and bar tenders could really tell some stories... But I have always wondered where did all this stupid stuff come from in Soap Operas? The magic and ghosts... all the weird stuff.. I thought Soaps were suppose to be a reflection of true life.. if true life was rich women being total witches (the non magical kind) and the men being devious, dying, coming back and mysteriously having a twin.. I will admit I don't watch Soaps.. blasphemy I know.. I learn about them thru other people and commercials.. but I do remember them from when I was a little girl and my Grandmother watched them all.. no one dared touch the aluminum covered rabbit ears and try to switch channels until her soaps were over! I am sitting here watching hockey as I type this.. shows how good the game is (not) but this was just a way to make myself smile tho it is all true. Whether it does you or not.. can't say I'm too fashed about...big smile... but hope you got a chuckle out of something I wrote. So until my next chaotic ramblings.. or another terrible hockey game.....

No comments:

Post a Comment