Saturday, December 3, 2011

Introduction To Me

cha·ot·ic

[key-ot-ik]
adjective

-completely confused or disordered: a chaotic mass of books and papers.
.. or in this case my mind (smile) Many times I have wondered what it would look like to put my mind in print. Would it look as scary as it seems in my head? I will find out. I normally write about books I have read and so to an extent I can't write freely or I write articles that deal in facts, so this will be a bit liberating...
  
   This time of season in its self is a bit chaotic along with all the changes I'm currently undertaking. Moving into a new home for one. I have discovered I hate packing up 15 years of my life.. and realizing most of it is useless junk! So decided to get rid of most of it and start fresh for the next 15 years. And on top of that are all the delays into actually MOVING into the new house! Christmas is right around the corner; will we be moved in time to put up our tree? I hope so. This will also be the first year I will be cooking Christmas dinner for my family all alone.. terrifying!!! So if you have some good recipes to impart please let me know.. especially a good turkey dressing (my fave). I actually know how to cook a turkey.. and I know how to make sweet potatoes.. yum... and green bean bundles are a must in this house.. but what else.. will have to give it thought and need lots of pointers.. look out chat!! I will be asking you there!! Ah what chat am I talking about?  Africam chat of course.. africam.com where we talk about 3 cameras in Sabi Sands South Africa.. dorky you say? To each her own.. I prefer to be called geeky. And to help with my Geeky persona.. I not only chat at the cams.. I take pictures of the animals I see AND I also post these pictures and chat on the Africam forum, I read literally about 5-8 books a week, I try to learn at least one new thing a week (whether or not I remember it later) and I try to learn the bird calls, animal calls and what each animal is that I see.. the list could go on and on.. The scary thing is.... IM NOT ALONE... their are many people just like me at Africam who love it just as much as me, my husband has started to call them my Geeps- Geeky Peeps :-) must say I really like that name. Now I think I have sufficiently introduced you to my chaotic mind; So until my next chaotic moment, I will bid you adieu.  



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment